Monday, October 17, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
ode to a beautiful sadness, filled up
simply with rain water. oh, that i were
the pavement runoff, so feeling of everything
yet lacking vitals. pain & breaking experienced.
oh ode to the beautiful rain, the cold so
milky on our little toes, just a price to pay to feel.
nothing but a midnight hour, your face still
charming after tire & my fatigued words.
what a headache. not beautiful like rain, i am
to see you smile. slightly damaged. how i must drag & wear,
wronged by example! no. hard rain wears, not
this gentle kind. this is simply a dull reminder,
ebbing at our throats & our feet that june gets
cold too. but rain will still kiss the asphalt
like a miracle.
you kissing me.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
Thursday, May 5, 2011
- After exfoliating areas prone to stretch marks & cellulite (ahem, thighs. Hips. Bum.) rub a little Beautifying composition into the skin. It helps to reduce appearance of what you've already got and prevents more from appearing in the future. Seriously.
- Use it in your hair as a deep condition.
- Warm it up and use it as an at-home hot oil scalp treatment. (Professional salon price can be up to $60... yikes)
- Feeling especially dry after a day at the beach or in mid-winter miserableness? Use it as an ultra-hydrating facial moisturizer before bed. (Acne prone? Doesn't matter. This includes you too).
- Skip the drying bath salts or bubbles. Pour 1-2 capfuls into your tub for instantly smooth skin, all over.
- Dab a little onto a cotton pad and use it to remove any eye makeup, from smoky eyeshadow to stubborn waterproof mascara.
- Having trouble sleeping? Rub a little into your temples before bed and let the soothing organic lavendar scent help relax you.
Seriously people, need I go on? Last but not least, a bottle is incredibly affordable- $20 for a 50 ml bottle. And to say a little goes a looong way is putting it lightly.
Although I obviously love Aveda, my skin-care policy is this: If it works for you, keep using it. Yep, even the $6 bottle of Neutrogena from Wal-Mart. Because everyone's skin is different, and what may work for someone else may not work for you.
That's all for now, but please feel free to e-mail me with any skin-care questions you may have. :)