- After exfoliating areas prone to stretch marks & cellulite (ahem, thighs. Hips. Bum.) rub a little Beautifying composition into the skin. It helps to reduce appearance of what you've already got and prevents more from appearing in the future. Seriously.
- Use it in your hair as a deep condition.
- Warm it up and use it as an at-home hot oil scalp treatment. (Professional salon price can be up to $60... yikes)
- Feeling especially dry after a day at the beach or in mid-winter miserableness? Use it as an ultra-hydrating facial moisturizer before bed. (Acne prone? Doesn't matter. This includes you too).
- Skip the drying bath salts or bubbles. Pour 1-2 capfuls into your tub for instantly smooth skin, all over.
- Dab a little onto a cotton pad and use it to remove any eye makeup, from smoky eyeshadow to stubborn waterproof mascara.
- Having trouble sleeping? Rub a little into your temples before bed and let the soothing organic lavendar scent help relax you.
Seriously people, need I go on? Last but not least, a bottle is incredibly affordable- $20 for a 50 ml bottle. And to say a little goes a looong way is putting it lightly.
Although I obviously love Aveda, my skin-care policy is this: If it works for you, keep using it. Yep, even the $6 bottle of Neutrogena from Wal-Mart. Because everyone's skin is different, and what may work for someone else may not work for you.
That's all for now, but please feel free to e-mail me with any skin-care questions you may have. :)