Friday, May 13, 2011

Dammit. (Explicit. What can I say? I'm pissed.)




Worst Esthetician Award EVER goes to:
Well, actually probably that woman who's Botoxing her 8 year old.

But second, most definitely is: ME!!

Though my camera phone is doing no justice to the lovely shade of RED that surrounds my awesome tan lines, do not be fooled. I do not tan. That is a cranberry-colored wound on my back form where I allowed myself to be sun-raped.


Don't even worry that an hour and a half before this picture was taken I was giving Ben a hard time about not putting sunscreen on his face. "My nose isn't gonna get burned because I have SPF!" That's what I get for being an asshole I guess.

In case you were wondering, Ben also took a heavy beating but already today his has begun to fade into a nice shade of Mexican.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Girl tell me where you got that sun?? UGH everytime the day is nice i'm working, and then it starts to rain by the time I get off. LAME. Sunburn's do suck though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ALWAYS how it goes, I swear! I snuck in a hike before work on a Thursday in the foothills behind my house. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that you wrote a "nice shade of Mexican".
    Made me proud to be brown. :)

    ReplyDelete